What it is:
A five-in-one, long-wear, vegan treatment primer that can be used under (or instead of) foundation for smoother, brighter-looking skin.
What it is formulated to do:
- This state-of-the-art BB cream offers numerous benefits for smooth, youthful-looking skin
- Features SPF 30 sun protection
- Comes in five shades
BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen hydrates skin while helping smooth the look of fine lines and diminishing the appearance of dullness and enlarged pores. It protects your complexion with SPF 30, while also providing lightweight coverage. It’s formulated with a triple-B complex to help brighten, smooth, and soften the look of your skin.
What else you need to know:
Beauty Balms or BB Creams were originally developed as a perfect post-procedure cream used to treat, hydrate, prime, protect, and camouflage the skin. Great for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, these versatile “five-in-one” formulas are designed to do it all: treat with high levels of active skin care ingredients; moisturize and smooth dehydrated skin; prime and perfect skin’s surface; camouflage and color correct the skin tone; and protect skin from the sun with SPF. They can be used as a last step for their skin care benefits or used on their own as an instant beautifier.
This product is powered by triple-B complex, a proprietary blend of natural diamond dust, plants, and lipoamino acids that diffuses light and minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores while improving the appearance of skin luminosity. This product is also vegan.
In a consumer panel study:
- 100% of women immediately saw an improvement in the surface texture of skin for smoother makeup application
- 97% of women saw and felt smoother, softer skin
- 91% of women said fine lines appeared minimized
- 94% of women said pores appeared less visible after 4 weeks