Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A multitasking daily lightweight lotion with broad-spectrum protection, antioxidants, and actives for younger-looking skin.
- Sun protection
- Loss of firmness or elasticity
- Dullness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
This moisturizing, antiaging sunscreen provides daily protection and continuous hydration to restore skin’s vitality. Safer broad spectrum UV protection stabilized with SolSci-X™, helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer, while ProVention-R™ agents,including chamomile, seaweed extract, and caffeinehelp restore the appearance of brightness. Niacinamide promotes a more even-toned look. Antioxidant protection from vitamin C, grape, rosemary, green tea extracts, and rose hips provide protection from free-radicals and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for younger-looking skin.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
All MDSolarSciences products are top-rated by the EWG, noncomedogenic, coral reef-safe, and cruelty-free. MDSolarSciences products are free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, and aminobenzoic acid (PABA). Outer cartons produced at a facility that uses sustainable wind energy. All MDSolarSciences sunscreens carry the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of approval, and the mineral sunscreens contain no water. The anhydrous formulas provide a light-weight almost powder-like finish.
In a consumer perception survey of 30 participants over 28 days:
- 53% reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles was reported
- 93% found the application a pleasant and luxurious experience
- 86% noticed their skin appeared brighter
- 90% felt their skin was moisturized throughout the day
- 90% felt the overall appearance of their skin was visibly improved