Which skin type is it good for?
What it is:
A creamy, hydrating, rose-gold Illuminator to moisturize and impart subtle radiance to the complexion.
- Roughness and uneven texture
If you want to know more…
This creamy, whipped, rosy illuminator is a hyper-hydrating highlighter. As effective in combating dryness and uneven texture as it is in imparting an ethereal luminescence to skin, this makeup-skincare hybrid creates a smooth, healthy glow. The secret is LXMI's signature ingredient, 100 percent organic Nilotica Reserve™, nature's most intensive hydrator. When blended with subtle and universally-flattering rose gold pigments, the result is a luxurious, blendable formula that treats skin texture over time. Blend under or with foundation, or apply as a final step to the high points of the face, such as cheekbones and the Cupid's bow.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is also made without synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, phenoxyethanol, sulfates, triclosan, or gluten. It is vegan, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.
"Discovering Nilotica changed my lifeand my skin. I knew I had to start LXMI to share my skincare secret with the world, and to go beyond charity by giving work to women who need it most."Leila Janah, Founder
In expert grader analyses on 28 subjects, after 24 hours of use:
- 100% of testers showed an immediate improvement in skin brightness and hydration
- 96% of testers showed an immediate improvement in visible fine lines, wrinkles, skin texture, and smoothness
- 96% of testers sustained improved skin hydration even 8 hours after application
- 86% of testers sustained improved skin hydration even 24 hours after application